Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 7: Vegas, NV

Another slow morning, we went to Subway and each got a $9 foot long (almost twice the cost of the $5 foot longs back home!). Even though I knew I would only each half of it, I still got the foot long, figuring Adam would eat it later.

We hung out in our room for a while then went down to the Hooter’s Bar for our free wings. We had 20 free wings, so I figured I would eat those, and Adam wanted a sandwich. I was hungry for teriyaki wings, but they only had mild, medium, or hot. So we got one mild and one medium, the mild were just a butter sauce, and not all that flavorful. The medium were okay. By the time I had eaten two wings, Adam had finished his sandwich, and was starting on some of my wings. I knew that would happen, but I figured I would be able to eat a few more before he got his hands on them.

After our dinner, we stepped out the door to the pool and went to the pool bar to order our free drinks. We sat around the pool and relaxed for a little while, watching people and walking behind the waterfall (it was like it was air conditioned behind it!).

Tonight’s show was a late one, it started at 10pm. Hooters had given us complimentary tickets to one of their shows, and Adam picked the only one that sounded half-way decent: The Dirty Joke Show. It was three comedians sitting in a back alley telling jokes between shows, but they had a guest there for the night. I don’t remember his name, but apparently he had another show in Vegas that he was there for.

Our show tickets had a free drink ticket for after the show, but since we were both tired, and we were leaving in the morning, we decided to go back to our room and go to bed.

No comments: