Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy Weeks!

Originally written May 28, 2012


I didn't get a picture or a post written last week. We had Danni's birthday party over the weekend, and then my sister-in-law's water broke, so we watched her daughter, Addy while they were in the hospital having Baby Reese. Now that the month of May is nearing a close, we should have more time and a less-busy schedule.


How far along?: 6 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Still nothing really. I fluctuate about a pound every day, but haven't really seen an upward movement on the scale.
The Bump: I feel like it's showing more, and am self-conscious about it. I don't want people to know to suspecting anything yet, so I'm always trying to suck it in.
5 week 6 days
What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Our first appointment on Wednesday... It's with the nurse practitioner at Comprehensive, and she's supposed to give me a referral for the first trimester screening ultrasound.
Maternity Clothes: Since my sister-in-law just had her baby, she gave me a few more clothes. I'm still not wearing any of them, but hopefully I'll have some clothes for a winter baby, even though both my girls and both her girls were pretty much summer babies. (Addy was born in March, but they lived in California at the time.)
Symptoms: Tired. Plus I either have allergies something fierce, or a cold. With both the girls, my allergies pretty much subsided. So either it's a cold, or it's a boy! lol
Belly Button in or out?: It's still half-out... thought I was looking back at some pictures, and it looks like it went in most of the way after Danni, but it was Nora that permanently kicked it out (and she did kick it out!)
Food Cravings/Aversions: We went to see Men in Black 3 last night, and the movie theater popcorn smelled so good. Theresa (who's 9-months pregnant!) let me have a couple handfuls. I could have eaten a whole bag! I told Adam when we were walking out, and he said I should have bought some, but it's so darn expensive.
What I miss: Not being tired.
Milestones: During week 7, baby's bones are forming, and eyes, lips, and mouth are recognizable. So I'm sure our baby is already cute! Probably still another Gibson clone, but cute none-the-less!

No comments: