Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Early Pregnancy Symptoms

On January 22nd, Adam went to the Dollar Store and picked up a pregnancy test. I took it that evening before bed, and it was positive! So beings our 4th journey down this road...


I've been meaning to get on here for a while now and write down some of the pregnancy "symptoms" I've been having, some enjoyable, some not-so-much. Here are the top 3 that have been "ailing" me since about a week ago (about 5 weeks pregnant).

1. Tired. All. The. Time. Chasing around the two littles we already have, one of which woke up twice last night, and being pregnant... yikes! I go to bed when the kids go to bed and struggle to get up an hour or two before them so I can shower and get ready for the day. (That's like 10 hours of sleep!)

2. "Funny tummy," as Nora calls it. No matter when you eat or how often, you just have that "funny tummy" pretty much 24/7. (Again, chasing around two toddlers doesn't help matters any.)

3. This one I just started this morning, and it is always my favorite pregnancy symptom! My hair barely falls out! By the time I have the baby, my hair is so full and thick! I love it! Of course a few months postpartum, it all starts falling out in mass quantities, and I hate it, but at least I can have 9 months of beautiful hair!

No comments: