Thursday, July 17, 2014

Announcing #4: Eviction Notice

So I probably could have posted this a while ago, but life with two toddlers is pretty hectic! All of my friends and family know by now, and if they don't, they'll figure it out when they see me! But without further ado, here's the pregnancy announcement we went with for baby #4. I was going to have Nora wear Adam's glasses to make her look even more like a little business women with her tie & bun, but I forgot, and they were in no mood to try again!


I will put the disclaimer in here that this was totally Adam's idea again, just like Nate's pregnancy announcement was, but this time he let me pick from about four different ideas he had found. This was the one we agreed upon, so I set it all up and took the picture, with his help, of course!

Photography-wise, it's not the best picture, but we wanted to get it taken. It was a dreary day, so I needed the light on in the room to catch my fast-moving toddlers without a blur, but then I have a blue cast from the window and a yellow cast from the light in the room. My friend over at Stay at Home Who edited it a bit for me to get rid of some of the color casting.

No comments: