Saturday, March 24, 2012

Big Sister Moments

We are watching my niece, Addy, tonight. We took her to church with us, and she was sitting in her car seat next to Nora in her car set. Since Addy is forward-facing, and Nora is rear-facing, they can see each other quite easily. Addy was smiling at Nora, and Nora smiled back, and Addy started giggling and told us that Nora likes her. Which got me thinking about the interactions that Danielle and Eleanor would have...

I often wonder what interactions Danielle and Eleanor would have had, how much Danni would smile & giggle with her little sister. Would she share her toys with Nora, or would she take toys away from her (like I did to my brother!)? Would she clamor for attention while I was trying to feed her sister? When Nora was a little older, would they sit together, tell silly stories, and giggle & laugh? Would she give her little sister kisses? Would she try to comfort her when she cried?

I guess I will never know...

No comments: